- Forum 12
Building a SaaS application brings new opportunities and challenges to the table. This talk highlights some of the common problems when planning a cloud-based deploy-once application for all of your clients, such as:
- SaaS vs multi-deployments - when to use what?
- Software architecture considerations for SaaS applications
- Deployment and code management
- Mass compilation of resources
- Scaling with business growth
- Integrating customer specific modifications without polluting the codebase