Sometimes it can be difficult to convince the boss that it makes sense to attend a conference. We have put together some arguments for you with which you can change your boss’s mind.
So you don’t have to deal with the wording, we have the ultimate text template for your boss.
A template for the e-mail to your boss
Dear Mr / Mrs (…),
I would like to ask for your permission to participate in the IPC, which will take place in Munich from October 15th – 19th.
The International PHP Conference is the world’s first PHP conference and stands since more than a decade for top-notch pragmatic expertise in PHP and web technologies. Internationally renowned experts from the PHP industry meet up with PHP users and developers from large and small companies. The conference tracks cover topics all about PHP and Web Development, Agile and DevOps, Performance and Security and much more.
The highlights of the IPC 2018 are:
- 3 conference days
- 2 power workshop days
- 90+ sessions, workshops and keynotes
- 60+ international speakers and experts
- Speakers from all over the word share their knowledge and newest insights.
- Best practices and lessons learned on new trends and tools that provide ideas for daily work.
- Opportunity to meet and network with the best in the industry.
- Contents of the sessions are available for download.
All information about the conference and early bird prices can be found here.
If I may attend the conference, I would like to give my team a summary of the conference and share my experiences.