… and a valid mail address (you may use the same mail address you already have subscribed to our newsletters)
We will send you on a journey through our program with stops at different sessions and tracks. You just have to collect the letters asked for and will be rewarded a 10% discount code for our conference’s tickets!
But wait, there’s more! At this year’s raffle we want to give away 1x LEGO MindStorms EV3! All you have to do is to validate your e-mail address and you’ll have the chance to win the grand prize.
So let’s go:
1. He will show you how to open doors with JSON Web Tokens. You need the 4th letter of his last name.
2.Thomas Bointon will have a session in which he explains how two little tale figures do TLS. You need the 2nd letter of the boy’s name.
4.Slack is sending Scott Sandler to give a keynote at IPC! He will show how Slack mastered moving to Facebook’s Hack, but from where did they migrate? Take the first letter.
5. One of the Wordpress experts of 10up will give you deeper insights into this CMS in two sessions. But who is he? Take the 3rd letter of his first name.
6. Since our conference takes place in Berlin, we also offer X sessions and workshops in German. Your letter is the Xth letter in the alphabet.
7. Next question will be about the essence of every conference: one of our keynotes will address the topic diversity. What the last letter of the speaker’s first name?
8. One of our sessions will be all about Node.js and Nest. Take the first letter of this session’s speakers first name (or last name – that’s your decision).
9. He wants to help you to migrate to PHP7! But what’s the second letter of his first name?
10. We have a lot of different workshops, sessions and keynotes, but the length of their names and descriptions sometimes varies a lot. Anyway, what’s the most used letter in the English language?
11. He wants to take you on a HTML Treasure Hunt and create loveliness! But what’s the second letter of his first name?
Got them all? Congratulations! You almost have your discount code, just align the 11 letters without spaces like this (don’t forget to add the ending “-ipc-19”):
_ _ _ _ _-_ _ _ _ _ _-ipc-19
This is your 10% discount code! You can redeem this code on your ticket’s purchase.
We hope you enjoyed your trip through our program and maybe you’ve learned some things more about our conference and experts. Now, last but not least:
Don’t miss your chance to win 1x LEGO MindStorms EV3!
Just fill in your e-mail address and you’ll be in our pool!*
*The raffle will end on May 9th, 2019. The winner of the LEGO MindStorms EV3 will be informed via e-mail.
(1) Anyone over the age of 18 is eligible to enter the raffle. Employees of Software & Support Media GmbH are excluded from the raffle. Participation with forged identities or identities of third parties is not permitted. (2) Eligible participants can participate in the competition by registering for the newsletter.
(3) Participation is possible until Tuesday 9th May 2019. (4) The winners will be determined randomly from all eligible participants within one week of the closing date. The winners will be notified by e-mail.
(5) The winner will be informed per e-mail. The prizes will be sent to the winners by mail. (6) The prize is neither transferable nor can the prize be exchanged or paid out in cash.
(7) The competition is not bound to the purchase of products or services of the organizer. (8) The data protection information of Software & Support Media GmbH applies. (9) Legal recourse is excluded.
PUSH YOUR CODE FURTHER
EMPOWERING YOU TO WRITE BETTER PHP
BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY NOW!