Arne Blankerts solves IT problems long before many companies realize that they even exist. He focuses on IT security, performance and reliability, which he attends to with almost magical intuition creating solutions that clearly bear his hallmark. Companies around the world rely on his concepts and Linux-based system architectures.
All talks by Arne Blankerts
All talks by Arne Blankerts from previous conferences
- Setting up HTTPS is easy – what are you waiting for?
- Templating in 2017 – you’re still doing it wrong
- Optimizing nginx – from Beginner to Expert to Crazy
- DDD-Workshop: Accelerate Domain-driven Design with Event Storming [SOLD OUT]
- How to escape Legacy Hell
- Rethinking Namespacing in PHP
- Optimizing PHP-FPM for Production
- Workshop: Accelerate Domain-driven Design with Event Storming [SOLD OUT]
- How hard can it be?
- PHP 7 Day