Arne Blankerts has already dealt with computers when networking was still an adventure. As long-standing head of development of an internet agency, he has created solutions far ahead of the times already years ago. As Co-Founder and Principal Consultant of The PHP Consulting Company (thePHP.cc), Arne helps his clients to develop software successfully. He is author and maintainer of various Open Source development tools, and is a regular presenter at conferences. In his free time he reads fantasy novels and likes to cook.
All talks by Arne Blankerts
All talks by Arne Blankerts from previous conferences
- The Future comes preloaded
- Optimizing nginx and PHP-FPM – from Beginner to Expert to Crazy
- Pragmatic Event Sourcing Workshop
- Setting up HTTPS is easy – what are you waiting for?
- Efficient Domain-Driven Design: An Introduction to Event Storming
- Optimizing nginx – from Beginner to Expert to Crazy
- DDD-Workshop: Accelerate Domain-driven Design with Event Storming [SOLD OUT]
- Templating in 2017 – you’re still doing it wrong
- WebAuthn: Passwords are Legacy!
- Protect your API – with Rate Limits
- The Future of Authentication – WebAuthn with PHP
- Rethinking Namespacing in PHP
- Optimizing PHP-FPM for Production
- How to escape Legacy Hell
- Pragmatic Queue Processing at Scale
- Pragmatic Event Sourcing Workshop [SOLD OUT]
- Workshop: Accelerate Domain-driven Design with Event Storming [SOLD OUT]
- How hard can it be?
- Do you verify your Views?
- Workshop: writing really good Code [SOLD OUT]
- PHP 7 Day