Sebastian Bergmann has believed in Open Source from day one. He has a university degree in computer science, and has created the industry-leading testing tool PHPUnit, which has played a vital role in professionalizing software development with PHP. He shares his comprehensive experiences in publications and at conferences. As Co-Founder and Principal Consultant of The PHP Consulting Company (thePHP.cc), Sebastian helps his clients to develop software successfully. In his free time, he works on PHPUnit, likes board games, and really enjoys making fancy ice cream.
All talks by Sebastian Bergmann
All talks by Sebastian Bergmann from previous conferences
- PHP 7: Reality Check
- Domain-specific Assertions
- Everything you need to know about PHP 7.2
- PHP 7 Deep Dive Workshop
- How to test self-contained Systems
- Tools every PHP Developer needs to know
- Getting Started with PHPUnit
- Prepare for tomorrow, today
- Making PHPUnit Better
- Do you verify your Views?
- PHP 7 Day
- The Myth of untestable Code