Even older digital watches would outperform Stefan Priebsch’s first computer. He holds an academic degree in computer science, is the author of several textbooks, and a university lecturer. Stefan has presented and keynoted at technology conferences around the world. As Co-Founder and Principal Consultant of The PHP Consulting Company (thePHP.cc), he helps his clients to develop software successfully. Stefan spends his free time abusing his electric guitar and researching agile home improvement.
All talks by Stefan Priebsch from previous conferences
- Workshop: Accelerate Domain-driven Design with Event Storming [SOLD OUT]
- How hard can it be?
- Experts Panel: Online Marketing vs. Web Development?
- PHP 7 Day
- Test-driven Development Workshop
- Entwickler – das verlorene Handbuch
- Beyond clean Code: Building the right Software
- Test-driven Refactoring
- From Legacy to Event-driven
- Five Design Patterns You Need To Know
- CQRS and Event Sourcing explained
- Domain-specific Languages with PHP
- The GDPR and You
- Migrating to PHP 7
- Holy Smokes, I don’t understand that Code!
- Performance in a Personalized World