More talks in the program:
Have you ever worked on a PHP application with special security requirements but with no idea where to start? This workshop gives an introduction to vulnerabilities, application pen testing and the security of web applications. Only if you know how hackers attack your application will be able to defend yourself. Any vulnerability inside your application may be an invitation for hackers to attack it.
Content & Process
This workshop will give you insights on the things you should never neglect when programming your application. Especially for the agile developer, automation plays an important role next to the developer’s knowledge:
- Overview of the OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities
- Deep dive into SQL Injections and Cross-Site-Scripting (XSS)
- Detect and resolve vulnerabilities inside a PHP application
- Automated Dependency Scanning of third-party libraries installed by Composer
- Starting a Dynamic Application Security Scanner (DAST) from your build pipeline
Audience & Requirements
Every attendee need to bring a Laptop.