Ben Dechrai is a technologist with a staunch focus on security and privacy. This started at the age of 11, when he wrote software to stop his mum from breaking the family PC, and resulted in his working as a developer advocate for Auth0. He enjoys helping developers find the joy of experimentation, from ethical skulduggery to subversive automation, and can be found on Twitter and Instagram at @bendechrai.
All talks by Ben Dechrai from previous conferences
- To Identity and Beyond!
- My voice is my passport. Verify me?
- Zero Knowledge; Meeting the Growing Demand for Security and Privacy in a National Security World
- Writing Viruses for Fun, not Profit
- Web Application Security: Winning When The Odds Are Against You
- Opening Doors with JSON Web Tokens
- Why you shouldn’t care about Security